Pages

8/28/11

Cirrus - Butuan

From Surigao, then Butuan!!!!

1st Stop? LUNCH!!! We were hungry then, so we dropped by Aling Cora’s. FYI It’s like Dear Manok here in CDO, but Dear Manok is better – all aspect.

Then we passed by Gaisano.

Then walked our way to our hotel.

Checked in at Goat2geder!

Service is great! When we got in the Hotel, front desk was very attentive and prompt. They immediately entertained us and offered to carry our baggage.

Rest for awhile, then off to CIRRUS – the Authorized Distributor of Havaianas in Butuan! It’s just above Margie’s. So if you happen to dropped by Margie’s, visit Cirrus as well, or the other way around. Ahaha!





Mr. Aben taught the SAs some selling techniques while I was busy for the visual merchandising of the store.



After everything was of course the dinner! We had dinner together with Cirrus’ Sales Associates! Meet Jane Murillo and YongTrillo .



After the dinner, we headed our separate ways. Mr. Aben will be meeting his friend, while I will be meeting my cousin. I visited my cousin’s place and met my niece for the first time.

After seeing their place, laag time! We got to many places because some were close, some were boring. We ended up at G-Subd, a high end bar in Butuan! Just got a few bottles of beer then back to the hotel.

The following day means going home. Off to Cdeo.

Bought Lengua de Gato at Margie’s for pasalubong.

Hoping to back in Butuan! My cousin invited me to be back on October for his son’s 1st birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment