Pages

8/28/11

End of 1st work, Start of Something I Don' t Know

Last August 13, second day of MYOH - I was prompted with an unexpected news. 


I was invited in a closed door meeting. Even before I got in the room , I know there was something wrong. 


Series of questions were thrown to me which made me think that my boss wanted to tell me something I wouldn't like. 


After a few minutes of questioning, I was told, that I will only be until the 22nd. 


2 things got in my mind: (1) huh??? where is the 30day notice???? and (2) Thank God I don't need to resign.


I was hurt because it came without notice but I was happy because I really wanted to stop working. 


I was planing to stop working but I didn't knew what to do then. I know it's a very wrong move, but I don't know what I was thinking. There is this feeling of incompleteness and tiresomeness; no drive and passion. I felt I was not growing anymore. That feeling of you not doing your passion. Those things which excite you. hahai. 


So I bid SDNI good bye. No hard feelings, nothing personal, I know it was plainly business. 


Now, I am currently unemployed. This is the real "no work, no pay" scenario. 


I am running errands and doing some chores. Still taking time to rest and to plan my next move. Didn't apply for any position yet. 


hhmm... until my nest post...

No comments:

Post a Comment