Pages

12/8/11

Flashback. Pause. Playback.

It was a cold evening. I was doing my cousin’s project. I got bored. I stopped and watched movie instead.

I watched The Smurfs. To be honest I downloaded this video because a friend of mine told me that Niel Patrick Harris or Barney Stinson is part of it – I just like the way he acts.

The movie was “cute.”  Nothing was really bothering until the end of the movie. The couple had a son and they named it BLUE.

What’s bothering? The name of their son was.

the flashback...

I remember way back high school, I had a girlfriend. I gave her a figurine of a baby, colored blue, and to cut the long story short… she named it BLUE.

After the movie, I didn’t mind it. Until a friend of mine told me she read all my poems posted in FB. I checked it and saw that those poems were for my high school sweetheart.

I read the poems and the comments in it. And there goes the playback. 

It's been more than 3 years now...

but...



--- until my next post. follow me https://twitter.com/#!/jarugaslag

No comments:

Post a Comment