Pages

4/3/12

MBA Entrance Exam - P A S S E D

Yesterday, April 2, 2012, I went to school to get my results for the MBA Exam I took last March 17, 2012. 


As I was still heading the testing office (even days before that day), I was already doubting whether I passed or not. Why? (1) I wasn't able to answer everything - I guess I left almost 20 unanswered items. (2) I wasn't sure of my answers specially on the Quantitative (Math) part because some of the items doesn't follow the MDAS rule. (3) I got timed out when answering the last Inductive Reasoning (Logic) part. (4) It was very long, kinda difficult, and very limited time in a very cold room. 


I presented a piece of paper to get the result, she searched for my result, looked at it, then asked me... "para asa gani ni sir?" I answered for MBA. She then told me to proceed to the MBA office while handing me the result. 



And so I got what I need. I went to the MBA office for further instructions. 


Got a schedule for another exam on the 10th of April. Wish me luck!










--- until my next post. follow me https://twitter.com/#!/jarugaslag

No comments:

Post a Comment