Pages

3/25/11

Senior’s Night: A Blast

Last March 23, 2011, the seniors of the School of Business and Management (SBM) had their Senior’s Night – and I was part of it (masky dli pa mu.graduate, senior man q)

Even though the party started late, the organizers were able to pull it through. Despite of some lapses, it was still great.

We partied like it was the end of the world in a G6. I hosted the after-program party; the HotMales were there – not to mention Neo Naces (ahahaha); the organizer was Concepts by Michael Ho; Ma’am Conie gave me some spills which made it very similar with Engage (XUFD Activity) but SBM Version. Most, if not all, of the seniors danced – I even saw some ladies whom I thought wouldn’t be dancing. The house got hotter and hotter; people were already sweating; screaming; dancing and enjoying the moment.





We also had our batch picture – even though not all of the seniors attended.


Also, I had the chance to take pictures with the people I’m close with.









more photos....



















Indeed this really was a very memorable. It was even star studded - Bruno Mars (Shem), Ann Curtis (Kai), Lady Gaga (April Ky) and Katty Perry (Joy Ann) were there to party with us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment