Pages

5/6/11

This is almost is it

The week is about to end, and damn! It was heavy. I am now formally functioning according to my job description.

It’s not easy staring at your laptop, facing an excel sheet, opening a lot of excel files of different functions with different data in it.

As a remedy, I surf youtube, and search for good animations.

Going back to my work, it’s hard and very challenging, yet I still manage to enjoy. I like my job. I have to learn the system and I have to learn it quick. The BOD’s expecting much on me. I should cope and adjust myself to the company’s standards.

Uuuhh…. I also had a chance to have a shot session with Althea (Spruce LKK Store Unit Leader), Melody (Sales Associate), and Karl (Human Resource). Hahaha! It was not the best but definitely memorable. I hope more shot session to come with my co-employees.

I am very much excited to be travelling to visit the 7 retailers we have within Mindanao. I’m also looking forward to visiting Spruce Valencia and Puma Cebu.

More to learn, more to see, more to experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment