Pages

3/18/11

You're hired.

Yesterday morning – at around 8, Estefanie Janio, the Human Resources Assistant of SPRUCE called me, informing me that I will be scheduled for a Psych test next week. We’ll that part wasn’t really a big deal since I was not expecting anything yet.

Evening came, - same day at around 6, Ms. Estefanie called again telling me they can’t have me scheduled for a psych test, but then I’m already hired and with that she’ll be emailing me something – requirements and schedule.

Checked my email, I read the requirements. I can comply all of it, expect for the DIPLOMA and T.O.R. I got no choice but to inform them that I can’t march because I failed.

After informing them through email, Ms. Estafanie then forwarded my concern to the management and promised me she’ll get back to me as soon as possible. She also said that I will still be reevaluated.

At around 8 in the morning while “facebooking,” my phone was ringing and to my surprise it was her – Ms. Estef. She told me that I can start with my requirements and they will still get me. She then explained to me what will happen and the nature of my job.

Well, I got really excited and at the same time I panicked. 10 in the morning I started to work on my requirements. Deadline will be this Monday. So far I’m done with medical requirements. This Monday I’ll work on my SSS #, PAG-IBIG FUND #, PHILHEALTH # and my TIN.

I’m grateful. Despite the fact that I cannot march this 26th of March, I now have a job. And I know that most of those who will be graduating doesn’t have one yet – well unless if they’ll be having their own business.

Next week, I’ll be a little busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment