Pages

1/1/12

My 2011 Ends

Just trying to recall some significant memories. Maybe I could look back on this post many years from now. 

1st Qtr (Jan-Mar)

Jan: My year didn’t start well because of some financial problems. It ended with a bang because of AOC. Feb: No Valentine. March: Didn’t graduate. Read more...

But though I wasn’t able to march last March, I was hired at Spruce DNI. I got ahead from my batch mates. Read more...


during our business review at the boardroom
(clark, me, duchess, madelyn)

The Seniors Night. I attended though I wasn’t graduating. I came just wearing t-shirt, pants, sneakers – while others came with their glamorous attire. See more...




2nd Qtr (Apr-June)

Not much of excitement. Mostly work and travel. See more...


3rd Qtr (July-Sept)

Aug: The first time my dad offered me some beer. Hahaha!  


eph, cham, jammer, zee, me, paula, wawex

MYOH Experience. This was my second time. Got another free MYOH Pair.






My Birthday. Lots of surprises. Lots of cakes. The day was fun!



karl, raven, me, jamela, tope

End of my job. My contract must end by the 24th, but my last office was the day before my birthday.

Sept:  Just doing nothing. Hahaha!


4th Qtr (Oct-Dec)

This was the time when I was just downloading movies and music. Sometimes I help in the farm chores. But basically, just sleep, eat, watch movie, (sometimes) jog, workout, then surf the net. Just fatting my ass out.

Oct: My cousin Angeline married an Australian – Adrian. I was part of the entourage and my partner was a beautiful Australian name Jess!


me and jess


Dec: Sendong hits Cagayan de Oro December 17, 2011 – midnight.
Proctored the Nursing Board Exam.


paula b, me, brogy, ganz, cals, pao ang


Did outreach for the flood victims. See more...




Conclusion


This year was amazing. Made lots of new friends and lots of cool experiences. There were gifts which same in unexpectedly - during my birthday, Chiqui, and my new Samsung Galaxy Y


With this, I'll be looking forward to a better me. Hope to have a very fruitful year ahead. 




--- until my next post. follow me https://twitter.com/#!/jarugaslag

No comments:

Post a Comment